
My work has given rise to opportunities to travel. Some times more frequently than I'd like - I miss my girls way too much (yes...even Amy :) ). But it has allowed me to see something of the world - or at least North America.
- I always try (at least give the effort) to eat something regional. This may be difficult in New Martinsville, West Virginia, but there are some regional cuisine choices that are quite delicious (i.e. BBQ in KC and Houston, Caribbean fare, seafood, etc.) And I always try to see a little something. This is somewhat difficult - or regulated to the mall near the hotel...but I try.
OK - the list...
New Hampshire, Boston, Burlington (VT), Hartford (CT), Albany, NYC, Phillie, Pittsburgh, Balitmore, Williamsburg (VA), West Virginia, Atlanta, Orlando, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Kansas City, Chicago, French Lick (IN), Lousiville (KY), Houston, Freeport (TX), SLC (UT), Las Vegas, Rotterdam, Puerto Rico, Antigua, Toronto...
And in the very near future Milwaukee, Elko (NV) and St. Croix.
And the list just keeps growing.
HRP
2 comments:
Alright, gimmie a call and we'll go into Philly. I'll treat for some cheesesteaks. That should round out your list nicely.
Ok, so I found that this would be a great time to plot out where I have gone for business trips. Ready, it is kind of an exhaustive list:
Provo, UT
Salt Lake City, UT
South Jordan, UT
Payson, UT
Spanish Fork, UT
Orem, UT
Beaver, UT
Who's jealous now?
Post a Comment