Oh wow! There have been some changes lately around here. First off, what a busy summer - and I apologize for the delay in keeping up with the blog for that very reason. I've spent 10 weeks, or part of weeks, in Columbus, Ohio for work. But it's now a little time to sit back and relax.
Last week was spent with my family, as Courtney and family came in from Utah to vacation with us. We hit Washington DC, I can't tell you how amazed I was at the Library of Congress. Last week we were at my parents, with some excursions to the Statue of Liberty, the beach, Hershey, Pa (to see the chocolate made) and just some good old fun.
But the biggest news is my big change! I've decided, after an agonozing decision process, to leave Ashland and join a new company - Grundfos.
I'm quite excited for the change - it's a great opportunity for the family and an excellent company to join. I start on the 10th of September. Of course now I can take a full 2 weeks of vacation with no stress and no working!
I'm quite excited for the change - it's a great opportunity for the family and an excellent company to join. I start on the 10th of September. Of course now I can take a full 2 weeks of vacation with no stress and no working!HRP
1 comment:
HAPPY NEW JOB TODAY!!! AND HOPEFULLY YOU HAD A SAFE DRIVE BACK FROM OZ LAND!
Post a Comment