Spontification

Spontification - spän-"ti-f&-'kA-sh&n - The act of speaking or expressing novel ideas or dogmas that should change the world.

Seeing as I am a source for universal truths, I thought it best to explain the rational on getting there. It is not easy carrying around this ginormous (bigger than gigantic and bigger than enormous) head of mine - crammed full of facts (both random and of great import) and ideas. In fact, I have verifiable and printed proof of this omniscience. I quote..."We'd like to respond to the author who wrote, 'no one person knows everything, even if that person is the president of the United States.' The chemical engineering students would like to point out that he is wrong; we do know everything." Signed HRP, etc. etc.

Should you be confuzzled (confused and puzzled at the same time) and can't make heads or tails of anything, then you need to turn towards a beacon of knowledge. Don't let my appearance fool you. I am a stealth-geek (one that hides nerdy interests while maintaining a normal outward appearance). The beauty sometimes distracts from the overwhelming awe of intellectual majesty.

Yet I too must be careful of the hoyle (the point at which a genius transcends our reality and becomes a madman). Otherwise I could throw off the careful balance of the universe, and instead of a force for good, sinspire (to compel one to be creatively wicked) others to become mini Professor Chaos's.

Well...in all honesty I am in a constant hunt for knowledge - a modern search to become a Renaissance Man. It sometimes means reading a good non-fiction book, or listening to Richard Feynman's lecture. Or perhaps it's learning to watercolor or to tango - or a tango in watercolor.
Whatever the search - it's balanced and brings experience. Makes me a little more interesting, and carves out another facet to the diamond of my personality.
HRP

No comments: