Yes...I'm a Navy Seal

At least every Friday night, and sometimes during the week, I take out my desert cammo hat (as seen here -->) at get to work ridding the world of terrorists. Edwin (my neighbor) and I take a chance (after all the kiddies go to bed) to play SOCOM: Navy Seals on the PS2. It started with SOCOM 2 and now we are on to SOCOM 3 - an excellent adventure into military adventures.



So I'd thought I'd share a little of this top secret world - and the joy it is. I have some screen shots from the game. The first two are from the PSP SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo. While laying in bed - and Amy watches Gilmore girls - I pull out the PSP and get to work. So far, my exploits have taken me from Chile to Morrocco.

The last shot is from SOCOM 3 on the PS2 (yes - nice graphics!) It's a fun release and a chance to relax on the weekend.

And of course I will be ready in case terrorists invade NJ.

HRP

No comments: