Christmas Gifts

I'm finding myself rarely coming here to post - things seem a little hectic, and now that we enter the race towards the end of the year, it is bound to only increase. We've already decorated for Christmas, with Thanksgiving early this year, there was an intense debate about this one. But when you put the Christmas tree up, the feelings of this holiday just sweep through the house. The girls applauded and were excited about the decorations. Abby now diligently 'points' to the ornaments, as touching is considered - well - hands off.

I've been penning some entries on the philosophy of science, maybe I'll get around to them soon. In the mean time, I offer you some toys not on our wish list.

For the little girls with a predliction for ponies and industry. The next Montgomery Burns - ok so it isn't Lisa's Fish Slurry.

If they are more like me and have mixed interests in cooking AND chemistry - this is perfect


Finally - a way to keep the neighborhood kids entertained. Yes, I have some on my blook I'd love to introduce to this sport.

Merry Christmas me!

1 comment:

Adi said...

HAHAHA! I'm not gonna lie it took me a second when I saw the first picture. But excitingly enough I already bought the girls a cookbook entitled "cooking with pot" so it could go perfectly with the easy bake meth lab set. I hope they like it....the cookbook also comes with a little sample to-sorry Harland you can't have any, it's for the girls! Merry Christmas!