The Ren Man Menu

I've generally never been big on New Year's resolutions, but this year I decided to actually set one to work on this year. And so far I'm doing fairly well on its progress - although it is only 1 month into it. So what is so different this year?

Having meandered my way into about half of my book, I decided I needed a little self-medicine. The book is a tongue-in-cheek look at learning, trying to be a modern-day Ren Man. So given the topic, it was time I stepped up to my own expectations.

So I created a 'Ren Man Menu' designed to give me a glimpse into the subjects I've wanted more clarity into. Sort of like a Chef's Tasting Menu. Subjects range through the arts and sciences, and includes a healthy portion of history and philosophy. I suppose the schedule is a little ambitious, but if I trade a little of that TV time to reading and studying - yes, Wikipedia is a perfect tool here - I can learn something. So take a look at the daily special.


HRP

No comments: