Things have gotten a little interesting lately, especially because my commute has gone from 30 minutes in the car to 1 hour and 15 minutes by plane. I headed out to Dublin, Ohio last week to help out a corporate for our Implementation project at Water Technologies. It's been an interesting week, a little overwhelming as I get my head around my new assignment. But it is nice to feel like you are part of the team and making a real contribution. We really are building the business up from scratch, and I feel honored to be part of this.
Last week I made the firm commitment to go back to school and took the GMAT! Yikes, it's been a while since I took a test, brings back lots of old memories. During the quantitative section I was feeling rather nervous, because you can sense if you get questions right or wrong by the following question's difficulty level. But after finishing the 3.5 hour test, I got my score and was pleasantly surprised. I'll save you all from the nitty-gritty, but I did well! Much better than I thought, although Amy wasn't surprised much. Maybe this opens up a new world for me...hmmm.
Tomorrow I head back to Ohio. It'll be nice to see my new friends from all over the world (we have an open invitation to visit the mountains of Norway now). But I miss my family a ton when I'm gone. Maybe I can take them with me this time. They'll all fit in my suitcase!
HRP
3 comments:
The sad thing is that they probably could all fit in your suitcase...SO!! what did you get..common spill!! Oh and what are you going to do night school?
Oh and where are the pictures that you promised to post from Memorial Day weekend!!!
I hope that 1 hour and 15 min. commute isn't daily, is it?!?
Congrats on going back to school, it's surely something that will only improve your standing :) Plus if you aren't challenged, you'll get bored.
Anyways - HOWDY! I haven't stopped in for quite a while, but I haven't forgotten ya!
Post a Comment