Hard at Work - or Hardly Working


Dwight: Don’t you want to earn Shrute bucks?
Stanley: No. In fact, I’ll give you a billion Stanley nickels if you never talk to me again.
Dwight: What’s the ratio of Stanley nickels to Schrute bucks?
Stanley: Same as the ratio of unicorns to leprechauns.
Work has gone well in Ohio, albeit away from the family. and we are getting closer to the New World Order at my company. It's been tremendouly incredible to be there with a variety of intelligent Water Technology's employees from all over the world. I've become good friends with sellers from Brazil, New Zealand and Brussels. What a treat, besides the fantastic experience of building a $750 Million from the ground up.
And I'm doing so well at work that Stacy from Change Management sent me 5 Schrute bucks for my efforts. I must be doing well to get 5 already. Only 995 more and I get 5 extra minutes at lunch. Talk about a motivational tool!
HRP

No comments: