No, not until I got married did I start dressing better. At least clothes were being picked out with regards to how attractive I looked (to a girl, not what I thought was good). But I still have tastes of my own. I have grown to love Threadless T-Shirts. The company is an incredible, web-based t-shirt company that takes customer submitted artwork, people vote on it, and then turn them into t-shirts. I already have 4 t-shirts of theirs - and love them. I may even submit my own. I offer a few examples.

'Transfarmers'
I love to see the reaction on people's faces. But yes, I must explain haikus fairly often.
I have waited 2 months for the reprint of this shirt. I love it. Leo Tolstoy would be proud.
HRP
5 comments:
Maybe those best dressed votes were just a dig at that awful Trench Coat Maffia thing you have that you try to call a duster! Thank goodness you at least agree to keep it locked up in the attic. That could be marriage ending otherwise...
I HATE IT!
Why don't you submit one?
Dude, while I admit that the graphics posted are funny- especially the haiku one- I do have to advise you that if you are caught wearing anything like that...well...you'r a dork >(
Now I would like to think I helped redeem you a bit in school with your...shall we say...creativity. And yes you dress much better now...thank you for wives. Funny thing is when I got married I realized how uncool my dress was. Things were thown out that I loved...yet they have all come back in style. I was ahead of the times bro. You wanted to go back to the OK Coral. Sorry- that just won't work- we're really lucky no one arrested you for wearing that duster or for cross dressing as Bonnie. Man that is sick. Between that and your love for Doom it is amazing you didn't show up to school with a gun.
By the way- my shoes called and they want me back. You are dorkifying them.
All right, so apparently I have been told I am being to "harsh" and "hard" on my brother. Well, let me just point out the difficulty of my youth in maintaining a social life when you've got a duster wearing bro.
I'm not saying I didn't have fashion gaffe. But remember it was I who got us (Ryan, Nat and Harland) invited to the party where you met the young Amy Young. It was I who secured social rank and dominance at that party- you can dare say it was I who captured Amy's attention to our little group- thus leading to her recognition of Harland (albeit 5 years later). You can say that one night changed the course of your life.
You should not feel ashamed of your past it is the sum of the man you are today. But we all can learn from the fashion mistakes we made and not glorify them but rather shun the idea of such mistakes again.
Waiting for cool new post.
Post a Comment