
Sony has developed a new battery that runs off of sugar. It uses enzymes that break down glucose and produces enough energy in this unit to power your cell phone. Think Mr. Trash in Back to the Future.

Flexible-film displays are not new, but this is an incredible version. Think of a cell phone you can roll up into your wallet and store. Using organic LEDs this can product 16million colors. Can you think revolutionary products for TV, ads, phones, computers? Something from Minority Report.

Law enforcement gets inventions too. This is a device that fires a GPS unit onto a car they are pursuing, from which they can remotely track it. It eliminates dangerous chases.

This is revolutionary - my # 1. It's a new 'machine' that can change blood types using bacteria. Put in A+ and get the universal donating type. It's under testing right now.

Time also listed world's greatest inventors. Archimedes gets a mention - which I like b/c the first pump was the Archimedes screw, still used in Africa. (It's part of the Grundfos logo)
This wins the best idea of 2007. An open letter to Warren Buffet (who owns Fruit of the Loom and Vanity Fair) to redesign bras based on real women. Something like a technique that uses 98 measurements instead of 2 (or one based on depth and width instead of volume). Can I become a fitting expert? I quote from the letter""About half the adult population wears bras. The other half strategizes about them. Building a better-fitting one is not just good for female self-esteem, it's good for business."
Bra strategy? Brategery? That's good thinking.
HRP
7 comments:
Bratergy? I would feel highly violated if I had to wear a bra that my brother created!! uhhhh sick!
Seriously, how are you still married?
I know...it's amazing, isn't it???
What's amazing is that I'm not married to more women at once! Who could resist this incredible mix of intellect, wit and rakish good looks? Now you really know what the 42 in Potop 42 stands for!
PS - Hun, I love you and you are the only one for me. I'll see you tonight.
Wickcha- that wip has got to hurt.
You sure talk tough just wait until your little "Rebel" finds an attractive Wilo rep. Ahh those Germans- get you everytime.
Hey, Rebel, you got to be sure that this little skipper doesn't forget how much higher he married.
Wow Harland. w-o-w is all I can say about that comment. LOL... It's a good thing I find you funny or you'd have serious issues when I see you in about 10 minutes! But you just can't help being good looking, can you?
Critch...Thanks for the compliment.
PS: Random, but H better get me one of those awesome flexible film displays that in this post for Christmas. I *heart* technology!
I will never understand you marriage.
Can anyone? I think your story should begin like this...
"Two freaks walk in a bar..."
Post a Comment