Book Quiz


Took a book quiz online. It told me what book I am. 1st try yielded 'Anne of Green Gables' - which didn't quite fit. Second try was better.


You're The Hobbit!by J.R.R. TolkienAll you wanted was a nice cup of tea when some haggard crazy old man came into your life and told you it was time to do something with yourself. Now you're all conflicted about whether to stick with your stay-at-home lifestyle or follow this crazy person into the wild. While you're very short and a little furry, you seem to be surrounded by an even greater quantity of short folks lately. Try not to lose your ring, but keep its value in perspective!

Take the quiz at blue pyramid.

3 comments:

HRP said...

It works fine Adi. Don't know what the big deal is. (I just fixed it) Watch out - I think your book will be either Jaws (you scary, ravenous, bloodthirsty...)or Encyclopedia of Botanical Fungi (BORING)!
HRP

Bro. Brandon B. said...

Hmmm... now that it told me that I was Catch-22, I might actually have to read it. Of course this means my book list is again growing instead of shrinking... Thanks for the neat link Harland!

HRP said...

Oh great - another mini-Oprah! I guess I should have seen it coming considering you are giving me a car.
HRP