Helmet Laws Stink!



Well,
Grace is at Cranial Tech to have her new band fitted to correct her positional plagiocephaly. I'm not looking forward to the experience - not that the 3oz band will hurt (they really get over it fairly quickly) - but the AWWW factor increases tremendously when they have one. She's such a sweet little darling anyway - it'll be tough to add this to the list too.
But I've started looking into decorating her band to make things prettier. Now some people have new works of art created for these things - however I'm thinking more on something that is seasonal. Not that it will be one through multiple seasons (let's hope) but that the images should change. A simple acrylic base coat (thinking pastel pink) and then rotating sticker themes. I really like some of my wife's scrapbooking stickers with stick people. Let me show you an example. (Well it'll already be here now. I'll show you the results when they are finished.
Until then - here's wishing the best for the girl who's endured the most so far. WHAT A TROOPER!
HRP

No comments: