I am a little farther along with plans to take over the world...or at least my company. I presented a conceptual business model for the whole company today to some senior management at corporate. I won't bore any of you with the details, just know that it was definitely a 'big' idea, somewhat unconvential and definitely would cause a big shake up.All I can say is...Home Run!
The mornings previous presentations - 2 of which I helped on (funny, I've done more strategy discussions with the other division than my own) - totally set the stage for mine. It couldn't have more perfect. I was practically giggling as I heard the discussions going on, knowing I was going to offer something farther along the lines of their talk. I felt like a knight in shining armor showing up with the long awaited hero's solution.
Besides being at the airport 7 hours waiting to fly home, it's been a great day!
HRP
PS - In case you are lost...
Pinky: What are we going to do tonight Brain?
Brain: The same thing we do every night Pinky. Try to take over the WORLD.
I'm the brain by the way.
2 comments:
YES...I actually remember what you are talking about, so I feel so in the know! I'm glad it went well!
Excellent cartoon, if I say so myself. I love the not-so-subtle reference to Orson Wells. Glad to see you are paying attention and on your game.
HRP
Post a Comment