T-R-O-U-B-L-E

Some people have brought up a general dissatisfaction with the recent posts and the addition of pics of females. Particular issue was taken with Natalie Portman on the "Muller Theory of Infatuation" post. Generally, because I do find Natalie Portman somewhat a tasteful subject in my predilection of actresses. (That means she's cute not taste-worthy!) I didn't think any one actually read the blog - the comments sections are a desert wasteland of non-excited readers. Or just non-readers. But I need to be fair to one reader in particular and wanted to offer a revision of my recent post to better display an air of decorum for a married man with twin girls. Also, to offer a 'fair-and-balanced' approach to all my readers, a very small demographic, I post a picture of the latest James Bond. I think I can aspire to this end. I have hair like his, rakish good looks. And I'm exercising more. I think it won't be long until I drive an Aston Martin, shoot terrorists and make the women swoon. (No comments needed).

HRP

No comments: