Yes my iPOD thinks it is funny. Kind of like my wife.You also add in the fact that it has gained sentient life, and is able to think for itself (and for me for that reason).
On my current business trip I have driven from NJ to Connecticut, up to Maine and back down to Mass. So I'm on the road big time! And my iPod is my friend (along with lecture CDs and Sirius Radio).
So I get bored of deciding for myself what to listen to - yes I am that lazy - and put the iPod on the "Shuffle Songs" mode. So as i'm flipping through the iMaster picks MIKA's "Big Girl" a great ode to 'a whole lotta women.'
After enjoying this song - a favorite of my girls - iOverlord picks Queen's "Fat Bottom Girls". So either the iDecide has a sense of humor, or a fetish. I don't know if I want to find out.
HRP
Now I was going to post the Queen version of this song - but I saw this and enjoyed it. 1st it is creative. 2nd I don't remember singing in this Oxford group - but apparantly I did. Watch seconds 35 -45. I believe you'll see rocking out on the far left.


2 comments:
That was really funny! But do you really want to claim the dorky boy on the left...really?
I didn't see you. I really looked hard too.
Post a Comment