Lately I've been feeling a good deal geeky lately, a resurgence of that inner nerd that craves a good bit of abstract theories, intangible math and glimpses into 'wow that is cool.' It must be tough on Amy when I go through these phases, cause I like to start spouting off cool things I learned, and bury my nose in a dry book. I recently cracked open a new
Portable Professor Series on philosophy. Pretty fun to drive along listening to the fundamental rules of logic (beyond any amount of skepticism)!! I also took along a
quantum physics book that is a bit of a brush up - quite approachable I must say.
But I really reached back into the shady, geekier days of my past when I stumbled upon the
genius of Abstruse Goose. It's a comic strip written by a math & physics -phile, with a bit of hopeless romanticism and forlornness thrown in. I present two in particular that had me dying with laughter (links follow):


A little bonus one for you Chuck Norris fans (by the way, when Chuck Norris falls into water, he doesn't get wet, the water gets Chuck Norrised):
Links 1, 2 & 3
HRP
2 comments:
i have seen anyone showcase their geekiness so much! wow! the 2/2x one really put you over the geek limit!
Love the chuck norris one- the high five made me laugh out loud.
Post a Comment