
I've posted before on my recent articles with the Art of Manliness and This I Believe. Well - I've done it again! Although not nearly so exciting for most of you.
I wrote an article for Waterworld about one of the new products I am in charge of launching at work. The article is a little mix of technology & product highlight - and can be a little dry I'll admit - but we've gotten good reviews and follow-ups. So if you are so inclined, please gander a look. It's always fun to have your name out there in a magazine!
The article is available online here.
4 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!! I agree, for me and many others it is a little heavy but it is great to get your name out there. Is this the one you want us to use on the pool?
Mom
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! that is awesome! great work, and no i have no idea what any of it all means!
Well done. I made it through 3 paragraphs before I started skimming through to the end. Regardless, it's always nice to get your name out there.
That is awesome. I liked the article and the layout on the web was nice as well. You couldn't have done any better. It was great- reached the audience and added value to a publication. How has the industry readership responded?
PS: Just as advice- I am just catching this now because I have avoided you post titled, "Now for some geeky writing..." you may want to think about how you title things.
Post a Comment