Beef - It's what's for dinner

Well, Adi played down my cooking capabilities, comparing them to the fare at Rodizio. Granted I love a good Brazlian dining experience. The seemingly endless supply of steak, ham, and other meat delights. I have even had rattlesnake and alligator! It is good...and like Adi said it does leave a lasting impression on the belly. But it just doesn't compare to my cooking! :)
Here is the fare from last night - just to drive her crazy!

Red Onion & Balsamic Bruschetta on Italian country bread with Melted Romano-Pecorino Cheese
Ginger Roasted Butternut Squash Soup with croutons
Seared filet mignon with goat cheese and balsamic reduction (it even had criss-cross sear marks!!)
Home-made, thick linguine noodles with basil pesto
and for dessert
Apple - raspberry cobbler with ice cream


Yummy!!! It was good.
Sorry Adi - maybe next time you're in town.
HRP

1 comment:

Adi said...

First off in my defense I never compared it your cooking to rodizio's. It is good, but meat that like mmm. Also, I try all summer to get you to cook something for me like that and i get jack squat. It's no wonder I'm not able to properly compare your cooking-i haven't tried it for years.