
AWOL, MIA, 'The light's are on but nobody's home,' I guess I'm guilty of them all. It has been a little while since I posted some sage advice or words of wisdom on this blog. Not that I haven't been actively dispensing useless knowledge at every opportunity! (Such as: did you know koala bears are stoned all the time? All the euculyptus oil makes em high - any more and they'd OD)Just not dispensing onto these e-pages.
I'm sure I'll come up with some good material to pen (or type). I'm heading on a trip tomorrow and the boring plane ride into the boring city of Cincinnati will perhaps inspire me.
There have been some things that have inspired as of late - to get out and do stuff. Like the medium episode we saw on Monday night - cool story line - I think it'd be a good basis. She watches a video of a woman who said she was her - 50 years ago! Eerie!
Or I want to pen some short screenplays in prep of the talent show next year. We'll see. I've been involved in some research of other possible endeavors (or maybe that's wastes of time). But they are somewhat geeky so I'll spare you the fodder. (Druchii!!)
Maybe I'll be more fun next time. When I'm in another city I usually always generate good stuff.
HRP
2 comments:
By the way quite possibly one of the most freakiest pictures I have ever seen. What are you trying to scare people away? seriously, I'm a little freaked.
Oh and the dollar bill made to look like it should be rolled and smoked was any better?
Go back to your little college world in happy valley!
:)
Post a Comment