Umm...guys

I hope that my last post didn't throw any of you off, and make you think that I'd reached the edge of depravity and despondency - where it quickly descends into lunacy. I was hoping that the whole affair would be taken with HUGE grain of salt. You know, dripping with sarcasm and all.
I love writing on this blog, it's been a great release, a way to expend some creative energy. Plus it gives me good break during lunch at work.
So don't look at everything too literally. And for those who aren't sure I'll take a joke...
BRING IT ON!
I'll run creative, insulting and venomous circles around you all day long.
MUHAHAHAHA (Think evil cackle.)
#8-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well this is going to be fun!! let the games begin

Bro. Brandon B. said...

hmmm... sounds like my buddy Harland is going on a power trip online... oh well now I can comment in total anonyminity (sp?)! Hahahaha! He will never know... I'll get away with it free and clear - saying whatever I want without hessitation or fear of retaliation...

Anonymous said...

HRP - you are a whiny baby! And Amanda says Hi. Oh, wait. Darn. My anonymous status has been compromized.... must escape!

HRP said...

LOL -
Well I tried the anonymous one b/c all those people whined about having to create an account. But if you all post without saying your name, I may turn it off.
HRP